What personal information do we collect?
We may hold information relating to you that you have provided to us (such as on an application or registration form). This information may include, amongst other things, your name, address, telephone numbers, information on how you use our products and services (such as the type, date, time, location and information on your browsing activity), lifestyle information and any other information collected in relation to your use of our products and services.
How do we use your Personal Information?
The information that we collect from you is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. It may be used by us for a number of purposes connected with our business operations and functions, which include:
- Processing your orders or applications;
- Carrying out credit checking and scoring;
- Providing you with products and/or services requested or administering your account;
- Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- Registering your details and allocating or offering you rewards, discounts or other benefits and fulfilling any requests or requirements you may have in respect of our companies' offers and schemes;
Sharing your Personal Information
Subject to your rights of objection, you agree that personal information may be disclosed to other businesses within our group of companies and to reputable third parties who will help process your order. In addition, you do not object to us, our group companies or third parties contacting you for the purposes set out above, whether this be by fax, telephone, e-mail, SMS or in writing. If you do not want us to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please call 0208 0990 712.
Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect & use is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Choices Regarding Use of Your Information
We want to provide you with meaningful choices regarding our marketing communications and you may choose to limit or opt-out of certain communications from Technomobiles at any time.
If you are not a Technomobiles customer and would like to opt-out of marketing communications from Technomobiles, you can do so by calling our team on 0208 0990 712 to unsubscribe or you can even email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also manage your marketing preferences with respect to marketing e-mails, by following the "unsubscribe" instructions on any marketing e-mail we send you.
- Understand what you like and use about our website;
- Understand what you do not like and do not use on our website;
- Provide a more enjoyable, customized service and experience, and
- Help us develop and deliver better products and services tailored to our customers' interests and needs.
- We may use a persistent cookie to record details such as a unique user identity and general registration details on your PC. This helps us recognize you on subsequent visits to this website so that you don't have to re-enter your registration details each time you visit us and allows us to carry out the activities mentioned above.
- Most browser technology (such as Internet Explorer, Netscape etc) allows you to choose whether to accept cookies or not – you can either refuse all cookies or you can set your browser to alert you each time that a website tries to set a cookie.